Please interpret my dream. I dreamt that a little girl came towards my room and I thought in my dream that this is a jinn. I tried to push her out but she was strong, my father tried to push her out and she held his hand very tightly and did not let go. So I said in my dream that we should call Hafiz sahib to give us duas to remove all this.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1011/614/L=1433)

It is satanic dream. Recite Ayatul Kursi and four Quls before going to bed and blow on your hands and pass them over your whole body. Also keep on reciting la haul (لا حول ولا قوۃ الا باللہ العلی العظیم) and durood until you fall asleep. In-shaAllah, you shall get rid of such dreams.