A distant relative of mine did istikhara on getting an arranged marriage proposal. She got negative indications in the istikhara. Based on the negative indications she rejected the marriage proposal. After this she has got repeated dreams giving indications of getting married in Muslim country. She is devout Muslim and repeated istikhara many times but got similar indications. She also got indications of hijrat ayahs when she undertook istikhara. Request your help in this regard. You may call also inform me on if I can discuss this in person on phone.

Answer

(Fatwa: 296/106/L=1433)

If you are getting negative indication in your dream then it is better not to marry. Sometime one may have to bear heavy loss by going against the istikharah.