One mobile costs rs 30000 in India and 10000 in us but in U.S it is tied with a telecom service provider due to which such a discount is available the telecom service provider gives the mobile on the condition that the person will use the mobile with the particular service provider for two years . So my question is can I smuggle the phone from and use it India as in the process I will be saving Rs20000

Answer

(Fatwa: 588/542=B/1430)

The company puts a condition for the customer that he shall use the service for two years. This condition is against the requirement of transaction; therefore it is unlawful to purchase it:

وکل شرط لا یقتضیہ العقد وفیہ منفعۃ لأحد المتعاقدین أو للمعقود علیہ یفسدہ (ھدایۃ 3:62 کتاب البیوع، باب البیع الفاسد)