I regularly see some animals attacking me in my dreams. regularly there are snakes and dogs attacking me and they come at me at very fast pace and very hard. one day in dream a dog caught my hand and when i woke up in fear i can even feel his teeths sensations on my hands. I just wants to knw wht is this all about. Please reply me very fast. Allah Hafiz

Answer

(Fatwa: 476/342=L/1430)

Such dreams are from satanic effects. Recite Ayatul Kursi and four Quls after every obligatory salah and before going to bed and blow on your body. Also, recite Surah Baqrah for forty days continuously in your bedroom, such dreams shall stop in-shaAllah.