On the 26th day of Ramadan, at around 3:45 am I had a dream that I am getting in my house and I see a skinless python is lying dead and beside it my fiancée is standing. I thought that he had killed that python but later in fraction of seconds the python is invisible and there lies my fiancée unconscious. I request you please guide me regarding this night of mine.

Answer

(Fatwa: 262/148/H=1433)

The meaning of your dream is that both of you lagged behind in good deeds and tended towards bad practice. You should do tauba and istighfar and reform yourself.