I am feroz khan i am married one year ago and i and my wife now living together in saudi arabia since four months. i and my see a dream that lizard fall on to our necks and we throw it away in dream lying on bed after that i wake up. Another dream my wife always see that someone is watching from our home window inside our house. another dream she see is that she wanted to do something, but she is becoming too slow and cannot able do it.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1399/1313=D/1429)

(1)     It means that you shall be protected from mischief and trials in your marital life.

(2)     Get a meditation that Allah sees you and strive hard to shun from sins.

(3)     Recite the tasbih of لاحول و لاقوۃ الا باللہ  in the morning and in the evening.