Assalamualikum, I saw a dream that i was climbing my grand mas home to up stairs with a huge mango, there i saw a monkey sitting on the upstairs and it frightened e then i gave my mango to it and then the monkey started with bismillah and started reciting the quran. whats all these mean?

assalamualikum, I saw a dream that i was climbing my grand mas home to up stairs with a huge mango, there i saw a monkey sitting on the upstairs and it frightened e then i gave my mango to it and then the monkey started with bismillah and started reciting the quran. whats all these mean?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1111/836=H/1429)

You are slacking in fulfilling the rights pertaining to Allah and His creature. In the dream, your attention was diverted specially to the same.  

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our newsletter subscription and receive 5 Islamic Q&A emailed to you every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!