One of my brothers is a driver in Dubai he want to ask whether is it halal to break traffic line at border of Dubai and Saudi Arab? He is asking this question because everybody wants to cross the border as soon as possible and breaks all traffic rules, the person who is waiting for his turn lags behind and delayed by 5 to 6 hours.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1223/1019/B=1433)

It is violation of government rule to break traffic rule and to break traffic line on the border of Saudi Arabia and Dubai. It may cause rise in accidents. It is better to wait five or six hours than endangering one’s life. The other way is to complain to the government officials and bring any suitable solution for the same.