Asalaamualaikum, I saw a dream where I am in my local mosque and there are women in the prayer room mixed with men, and everyone is praying to the opposite direction of Kiblah. I am asking the president of the mosque to do something about this and we are both crying. Our masjid has issues here in the US such as Imam not having a proper beard which upsets me. Can you please interpret this dream?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1820/1456=H/1429)

It indicates that in religious matters, instead of intending the pleasure of Allah, you have included your carnal desires as well. May Allah protect all of us from the low morals!