Assalamu-alaikum, I would like to know about Dream-Interpretation (Tabeer). I’m heard that Dreams are of 3 types, one from Allah, one from Shaitan and another with no explanation. Suppose, I saw a dream and asked three different Scholars/Mufti for the Interpretation/Tabeer of my dream and all of them interpreted my dreams with different meanings, so what interpretation should I consider? the interpretation given by the first Scholar or the interpretation which seems to be more positive/best to me? Zazakallahu Khairan.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1022/890=B/1429)

You should expect from Allah from the interpretation most suitable to you.