My Question is that. Now a days Most of the bothroom are combined. there is place for Ablution and also Litrine. Now when we making ablution in this bothroom then we will recite the quran’s Ayah wich is necessary to be recited when making ablution.

Answer

(Fatwa: 653/653=M/1430)

There is no verse of the Quran necessary to be recited while performing wudhu. The duas proved at the time of wudhu contain some Quranic duas as well; it is only mustahab (desirable) to recite them. But, reciting them in impure places is makrooh (undesirable). So, in toilets where the effect of impurity is seen or felt like bad smell, it is better to leave recitation of duas at such places.