In my native village, there is some Government land property and private land property. These land properties are using by side land holders. And there is side by side a graveyard of a section of people. Now graveyard is going to constructing boundary with brick wall. But some people of graveyard section is encroaching the private land and government land both with the help of government machinery and their muscles power. Please let me know, the constructing boundary of graveyard is right in line with Islamic Shariah.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1108/931/B=1433)

You can wall as much area of the graveyard which is mentioned in the documents. It shall be usurpation and embezzlement to include someone’s personal land in the graveyard. It is major sin and it is not lawful.