Assalam alikum warehmat Ullah i was doing business for last 10 years,only three years back i have left the business because of element of interest in it,after that time i am not getting any sort of business or job for my living, just need to know what to recite.

Answer

(Fatwa: 287/212/L=1432)

You should perform salah punctually. Recite Surah al-Waqiah after Maghrib and ask your family members to do the same. Recite Ya Mughni (يا مغنى) 1111 times after Isha salah with durood 11-11 times before and after. In-sha-Allah, soon Almighty Allah shall arrange for you any business or employment.