(1) If it is a lawful job e.g. watchman, sweeper etc then it will not be termed unlawful, provided the salary comes by halal means.
(2) It is haram and gunah-e-kabirah (mortal sin).
(3) It does not require exaggeration. Take handful water and put it in your nose with slight force, it shall easily get to the soft parts of nose. That is enough. Sometimes, inhaling water up with excessive force may cause harm and it is not required by Shariah.
(4) What is the rules and regulations of Islamic department in the bank, you would better consult local Ulama and Muftis.
(5) No hair is unlawful. However, one should shave pubic and armpit hair every week. If it is left more than forty days, it is severely makrooh. It is good to shave the anus hair to an extant that they are not smeared with impurity.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband