In my dream I saw myself sitting in a training/meeting session with many people where I found two of my former colleagues. I saw one was actively trying to remove my scarf (hijab) from my head and the other was about to do that. But then I tightly hold my scarf on my head and finally they failed to do so. Then they stood a bit away from me and one was seemed guilty for that act. I would be grateful if you kindly interpret the meaning of this dream.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1028/727/D=1433)

You have been advised to stick to hijab. Also it indicates that if your husband insists on giving up the hijab (now or in future) then you should strictly continue the practice. Then in-shaAllah he shall give up insisting and shall like your choice.