Janab salamvalakum,my elder sister divoice last week.is iddeth is compericle for him. & how much time it is is islam give perrmissin to iddedth person can talk on mobile with gharmaharam please cleariedfied.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1773/1433/D=1430)

If a woman had spent time with her husband in privacy and then she was divorced, so she will have to pass iddah of three menses and if she is pregnant her iddah will come to an end only after delivery.

(2) She is not allowed to talk to ghair mahram on phone unnecessarily, and in iddah she must be more careful.