After marriage, my mother is not liking my wife. my mother is torturing her in different ways.my wife is innocent, talented & educated. she tolerates every thing but blame me for this. my mother is also abusing me. i am not in a position to tackle all the problems and losing my health & mental power day by day. pls suggest me how can i overcome it?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1037/630/L=1432)

Ask your wife to have patience. Both of you should recite حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل five hundred times in one meeting or several meetings daily with wudhu. In-sha-Allah, your trouble shall go away.