As-Salamu Alaikum Wbr.. My sister want’s khula,she want the seperation. in this situation due to misunderstanding, she is having their Gold, Laccha and ring. he is having our Gold,almirah,Bed other gift items. What is the masla for this? after authorized khula only we take our items from their house and same we send husband things like gold, meher to his house. please tell me in details.

Answer

(Fatwa: 627/461=H)

Khula can take place with the consent of husband in which wife will withdrew her right of mehr (dower) and in return the husband will give her talaq. The monetary dealings should be finalized so that there is no dispute later.