Dear Muftisab, Assalaumaikum, I was doing a business and have lost the same and huge amount of money. I have also huge bank loans which is very difficult for me to pay. There is also one building which is uncomplete and I want to complete and give it on rent. I have also done some court cases against tenants and lost the same. I want some wazifa so that the I can complete the bank loans (2) I can get my business back (3) My building will be completed and I can get a good tenant for income. (4_) I can win the court case and eject the tenant. Regards!

Answer

(Fatwa: 1407/1339=B/1430)

Recite the dua 100 times with durood 3 times before and after:

أللھم أکفني بحلالک عن حرامک وأغنني بفضلک عمن سواک

Recite it with full confidence and surety that the debt will be repaid.