Dear sir, assalmaoalaikum. sir, my question is about a very serious problem. sir, when my penus activates due to some reason, and when it comes in to normal position, some very small drops of ejakulation comes out. sir, in this situation, can i offer prayer or i have to perform full gusal. and sir, it happens every time when my penus stands. do we have to take gusal everytime? i shall be very thankfull to you. regards!

dear sir, assalmaoalaikum. sir, my question is about a very serious problem. sir, when my penus activates due to some reason, and when it comes in to normal position, some very small drops of ejakulation comes out. sir, in this situation, can i offer prayer or i have to perform full gusal. and sir, it happens every time when my penus stands. do we have to take gusal everytime? i shall be very thankfull to you. regards!

Answer

(Fatwa: 546/L=183/tl=1431)

If the liquid does not flow out, rather it is too less and it does not cause laziness in your body parts, then it is madhi (pre-seminal fluid), it does not make ghusl wajib. You can offer salah by washing your private parts and the place where it is stuck followed by wudhu.