Before 3 days,In Local Tabligh Jamat Ijtema, One Ulema told in his bayan that’one person is doing the work of tabligh and there is no ikhlas in it, Allah will accept his work of Tabligh.I got very confused because I learnt that in every good work there must be ikhlas i.e. work only for Allah. Otherwise, it is not acceptable to Allah.Plz reply me ASAP.I am also interested in joining the Tabligh Jamat. Jazakallah Khair!

Answer

(Fatwa: 605/559=B/1430)

A person should be hopeful towards the mercy of Allah even in religious actions which are carried out without ikhlas. It is more likely that Allah will accept the action with His special mercy.