As-sallamu alaykum wr wb repected ulima. Allah’s mecry be upon those upon his deen ameen. My question was regarding marytrdom. Why is it that according to Hanafi Fiqh, the shaheed is prayed over. My understanding of Janazah was, the Community are Mashahid over the Mayith, and hence make dua for Allah’s mercy etc. As for the Shaheed, then his wounds etc are witness for him etc. And his soul (inshaAllah) would be in the hearts of green birds, roaming Jannah, and you know this narration better than i do. Jazakallahu Khair, I love you for the sake of Allah.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1083/1083=H)

The question is not clear. Please, explain what you like to ask.