AssalumuAlaikum … I saw a dream two weeks ago , In that i saw a moon with buidings inside that and the moon had crossed me like a thunder means it passed from me very fast . could u plz tell me the meaning of this dream. Jazakallahu Khair

Answer

(Fatwa: 1832/1465=H/1430)

The family members are indifferent towards the Quran. This is the interpretation of the dream. In order to remove this indifference and unconcern, you should study Fazail Aamal and Bahisti Zewar (specially Fazail Quran) and read them out in the house making a schedule. In-shaAllah, all will benefit from it.