Asslam0alaikum,Mufti saheb I am a hanafi and here in U.A.E On the day of Juma they do azaan before zawal at 11.30 am .zawal time is 12.15 noon .Immediately after zawal they starts khutba followed by azaan. My question is how to perform sunnatemuakeda as there is no time to perform it. Jazakallah

Answer

(Fatwa: 37/37=M/1429)

The time of Jumua is the same as Zuhr. The time of Zuhr starts after zawal (midday); therefore calling the azan before zawal is not right. If there are other Hanafi people also and the conditions of Jumua are fulfilled, then you all can perform Jumua Salah at any other proper place.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network