In continuation of above fatwa I wish to submit that after coming from hajj she is leading a normal life . she may have done some acts witch are not permitted in ihram. My daughter is unmarried .what is remedy for all this .Now she is in India I have applied for visa and we will inshaallah take her for tawaf and give daam .We have committed this mistake unknowingly .what more we are suppose to do.Pl.Pray for us.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1289/800/H=1432)

After completing rami and Qurbani, your daughter must have done the qasr of hair, then in the question mentioned above the sa’i was alright. Now after performing tawaf ziyarah (obligatory tawaf), it is enough to give a dam (slaughtering of an animal) for delay.