As Salam Alikum, Dear Maulana sahib, I need to ask a question regarding my wife. Can my make up for the Ramazan Roza (fasting) later as she is feeding our daughter who is one year old. Jazak Allah.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1528/1048/L=1431)

If your wife fears on her life or the life of baby by breastfeeding while keeping fast, she can leave the fast of Ramadan and make its qaza later. And if she does not have any fear by breastfeeding, then it is necessary to keep fast, it is not lawful to miss it.
الحامل والمرضع إذا خافتا على انفسهما أو ولدهما أفطرتا و قضيتا و لا كفاره عليهما (عالمگیری).