Dear Mufti Sb Assalam-o-Alaikum my question is regarding Ramadan If someone had sexual intercourse with her wife at night and slept with the niyyah to wake up for sehri without taking bath but could not wake up at sehri and took bath after sehri i.e before fajr qazaa time, will the roza be valid? thanks for your kind response

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.org
Dear Mufti Sb Assalam-o-Alaikum my question is regarding Ramadan If someone had sexual intercourse with her wife at night and slept with the niyyah to wake up for sehri without taking bath but could not wake up at sehri and took bath after sehri i.e before fajr qazaa time, will the roza be valid?? thanks for your kind response

Answer

(Fatwa: 2185/H=681/th=1431)

If he did not eat or drink any thing after dawn and performed ghusl before making the fajr salah qaza, and offered the salah, also made the intention of fast, then his fast was complete. It is not necessary to get up for sehri and eat or drink.

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail