Asslamwalaikum brother suppose if i dont change bedsheet after having sex with my wife and next day bed sheet goes dry automatically and i sleep on the same bed sheet and am fully paak but bed sheet was not paak, so am i paak for namaaz or i have make ghusal?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1100/1100=M/1430)

If any impurity stuck to a bed sheet and it got dry, you will not be required to have bath just by sleeping on the impure sheet, you will be considered clean. But, it is necessary to wash the place of impurity. An impure sheet should be used after washing and making it clean.