(1) I lost my job before 15 days in India. Please suggest me some dua to get a good job opportunity from UAE (I have been trying this for a long time). (2) My wife is pregnant for second child. My first child is a baby girl; she is now 2.3 years old. This time we both are interested to get a baby boy. Please suggest me/my wife any dua for this (if such thinking is permissible in Islam).

Answer

(Fatwa: 1020/647/H=1433)

(1) Recite Surah Quraish 11-11 times after each salah with durood 11-11 times before and after.
(2) Before going to bed both of you should recite the first Ruku of Surah Maryam in the state of wudhu three times with durood 3-3 times before and after and then supplicate. May Almighty Allah bless you with pious child; provide you with the blessings of both the worlds and save you from all problems! Amen!