Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » I offer salat 5 times a day but unable to concentrate in it. And so not unable to concentrate on my job also. Even when I am sleeping in night, some bad dreams (negative dreams) are coming. I read on internet that doing muraqba increases concentration, is it true. Please explain doing muraqba is allowed in islam or not? If it is allowed then what is the process?

I offer salat 5 times a day but unable to concentrate in it. And so not unable to concentrate on my job also. Even when I am sleeping in night, some bad dreams (negative dreams) are coming. I read on internet that doing muraqba increases concentration, is it true. Please explain doing muraqba is allowed in islam or not? If it is allowed then what is the process?

Answer

(Fatwa: 650/558/B=1433)

Keep on reciting istighfar and durood very often. Also, pray five times salah. Being punctual in offering salah will help you concentrate on job. You need not do muraqabah.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network