Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » I am reverted Muslim I am little bit confused please help me we Muslim believe that there are 5 pillars of Islam: (1) Oneness of God, (2) Salah, (3) Roza, (4) Hajj, (5) Zakah, where does the holy Quran stands in this 5 pillars of Islam

I am reverted Muslim I am little bit confused please help me we Muslim believe that there are 5 pillars of Islam: (1) Oneness of God, (2) Salah, (3) Roza, (4) Hajj, (5) Zakah, where does the holy Quran stands in this 5 pillars of Islam

Answer

(Fatwa: 404/404/M=1433)

The holy Quran is the origin and root of the five pillars of Islam. You need not worry about its status.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network