Please tell me about Health Insurance and Vehicle Insurance. It is permissible or not?

As Salamoalikum dear sir, Please tell me about Health Insurance and Vehicle Insurance. It is permissible or not ? Can we use Health insurance plans which has no Interest (BIYAJ) facilities it is only for Medical or Hospital purpose. Vehicle (Bike) insurance is now a days is necssary but in Islamic way we can do motorcycle Insurance or Not. thanking you

Answer

(Fatwa: 217/199=B/1429)

Health insurance is impermissible, it consists of gambling. However, one can ensure motorcycle with a condition that in case of loss you do not receive more than what you deposited.