I want to ask what is the the shairia position . if any sahar qazi issue any call or instruction according sharia and that instruction some or many person do not follow or accept then that or those person are qafir or not. and other question is what is the procedure to elect of shahar qazi.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1027/1027/M=1432)

Who is meant by Qazi Shahr and who elected him? What types of call or instruction do you mean? These matters are not clear in the question. To know the characteristics and conditions of Shahr Qazi and their selection mode, study the book ‘Al-Heelah al-Najizah’ written by Hadhrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (رحمة الله عليه).