. We both husband and wife love each other, but due to some misunderstanding 3 Talaq between us occurred. We did not know about three talaq but I have uttered 7 to 8 times the word talaq. So people said it is 3 talaq. We did not want to separate but not to break the laws of Allah of Halalah. Also some friends suggested us to do this. Since one of the person is eunuch and have sympathy for us would like to help but if Shariah permits.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1917/1356/L=1432)

The nikah of a woman is lawful with a eunuch if he is male; likewise it is valid with castrated male and impotent person. However after three talaqs and after passing iddah, she will not be halal for the first husband until she marries other man and he has intercourse with her and then gives her talaq and she passes her iddah. And it shall not be lawful for the first husband to marry her without fulfilling the above mentioned conditions.