One of my friend’s daughter wanted to marry a converted Muslim (he was Hindu before) and now he claims that he is a Muslim and read Kalima ” Tasshhud”… is it OK for them to go ahead with this marriage.. or anything else required to make this marriage valid. Your detail answer will be highly appreciated.

Answer

(Fatwa: 189/190=B)

If the boy has accepted Islam wholeheartedly and you are satisfied with his Islam, also he started practicing Islam then the nikah of the girl with the boy may be valid with the permission of the wali (guardian).