Assalamu Alaikum, I heard about women going to work is not allowed,but if a women,who done MBBS,gynecologist and wants to serve for people.Her job is to attend pregnant cases and also to treat normal cases,and at time she will also faces male patient.My question is the money earning from this work is Haram or Halal.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1607/1607/M=1431)

If a woman does lawful job in exigent cases observing the shariah limits, her job and income will not be termed as haram but the income shall be halal. However, it is not lawful for a woman to step out of home unnecessarily and face non-mahram men without observing purdah etc.