Related Q&A

My fiance is a 27 year old guy he keeps getting a dream in which his father is punishing him and he is crying with pain sometimes he finds himself fighting with his father too in the dream. He gets this dream at least once in a month. In reality also sometimes they end up fighting. Please tell the meaning of this dream, as my fiance gets really worried about it.

Answer

(Fatwa: 2263/H=940/TH=1432)

The meaning of your dream is that there is negligence towards good deeds and tendency towards sins. Also this dream warns that you should do your nikah very soon and pay immediate attention towards your reformation.