In my office I offer salah, but the problem is that there is only one room. There I offer a salah and its a small room 5 by 10, there is at one corner at the top place a Murti of Ganapati and poster of Ganapati. And I offer a salah at the other end but it is close. And it is my friend’s office where I am working and he is a non-Muslim. Masjid is far from my office that is why I cannot go. Is it ok or not?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1710/1180/L=1432)

It is makrooh to offer salah in such a place where there are pictures above, front, right or left side.
و أن يكون فوق رأسه أو بين يديد أو بحذائه يمنة أو يسرة أو محل سجود تمثال (درمختار مع شامي: 2/416-417)
Hence if some other place is available instead of that office where you can offer salah, you should offer salah therein. However your salah shall be alright if you offered salah in that room out of compulsion.