Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu ! i am a 21 year old girl and am studying.i go to college throug bus and i knew one of the conductors very well and i fell love with him.he is also a muslim but he is not educated as me. my parents want to marry me to educated person and also a rich one.i can’t forget him’what should i do?did i obey my parents or continue with him?

Answer

(Fatwa: 229/166=H/1429)

You must obey your parents and stop speaking altogether with the conductor. It is deception from Satan and nafs; they instigate you that you cannot forget him.