I have one alive wife now i love a muslim girl.She also want to marrie me.I have three children.i am a govt. servent.The parrents of new girl like to me for their girl but they dont know i am married.That girl knows about my wife.I want to marrie with her.In sariayat this is allowed to me so ls reply.

Answer

(Fatwa: 443/433=M/1429)

As per the Shariah, it is allowed to marry four women, but every person is unable to fulfil the condition of justice, equality and nuptial right. If you have the capability and can manage justice, then you can do second marriage with the consent of your parents explaining the whole situation before the parents of that girl. Otherwise, you should feel contended with only one wife. For the sake of second marriage, it is unlawful (haram) to deceive and tell a lie. You must keep every matter transparent and clear to everyone.