(1) Occasionally I will be praying “Tahajjud Salah” and “Salatul Hajah” during 3rd part of the night. I will be reciting last 3 verses of Surah al-Hashr in first rakah and surah al-Ikhlas 3 times in second rakah. Is it good, kindly inform me? 2) Is it permissible for a single person offering salah in his residence to say iqamah and to recite surah in qirah for fardh salah?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1211/1023/B=1432)

(1) The mustahab method is that you should recite Qul Ya Aiyuhal Kafirun in the first rakah and Qul HuwAllah Ahad in the second raka’ah.
(2) Yes, iqamah too is right. And it is also right to do loud qirah in jehri (loud) salah.