As I wanted to know about that I have taken khula from my husband on April 8, 2012 and I got my menses period on 7 April 2012, so please reply whether that is also counted for the completion of my 3 menses period as I am working woman. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.

Answer

(Fatwa: 996/629/H=1433)

The menstruation which started on April 7 shall not include in the three menstruations, rather the next menstruation shall be counted as first. In short, apart from this menstruation, your iddah shall be over after passing three complete menstruation cycles.