I just want to know , is the age of girl for marriage defined in islam. As per indian law the marriage for girl to get married should be 18 are we supposed to follow that if there is no sge limit defined.

Answer

(Fatwa: 938/938/M=1431)

When a girl attains puberty and a suitable proposal is available, she should be married away. Islam has not fixed any age limit. Unnecessary delay creates evils. There is no matter whatsoever if someone has an excuse. The Indian law too is not inapplicable, if the situation is satisfactory, marriage can be perfomed according to Indian law.