I have this to ask whether it is permissible to marry the daughter of a qadian.i have a student whose father is a qadiayani but she loves to get marry with me only .in that light i like to ask whether i can marry her?i look forward to hearing from your answer soon,as the need for the clarity of this matter is very urgent.jazaakallahu khairan.

i have this to ask whether it is permissible to marry the daughter of a qadian.i have a student whose father is a qadiayani but she loves to get marry with me only .in that light i like to ask whether i can marry her?i look forward to hearing from your answer soon,as the need for the clarity of this matter is very urgent.jazaakallahu khairan.

Answer

(Fatwa: 234/234/M=1432)

Qadiyanis are out of fold of Islam. It is unlawful to marry a Qadiyani. In the question mentioned above, if the girl is Qadiyani, your nikah will not be valid with her.