I am a reverted Muslim, I want to be a good Muslim, please advise what should I do and what should I not do and I do not want to hurt my friends whose income are haram how should I stop them, they are not following the teachings of Prophet (SAW). What should I do to make them follow the right path?

Answer

(Fatwa: 201/150/B=1433)

To invite people towards good deeds and reform them requires long patience, endurance, sacrifice and struggle. Tell them time and again about the harm of haram earning and the benefit of halal income. Your duty is only to convey the message and make them understand. It is Allah Who gives guidance. If you attend the meeting of an Alim who completely follows the Islamic teachings or go into tablighi jamah, then it is hoped that you would become a good Muslim. Also you would get the experience of reforming people.