I am a Muslim boy and I want to marry a Hindu {Brahmin} girl

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

I am a Muslim boy and i want to marry a hindu {brahmin} girl. After marriage the girl will turn muslim.what should i do? Please, reply me soon.


(Fatwa: 849/849=J)



You can not marry the girl until she converts to Islam wholeheartedly without any compulsion and force and you are sure about it: ولا تنکحوا المشرکات حتی یؤمن (سورۃ البقرۃ: 221)


Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband


This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest