In my family my uncles are government servant(ias). He takes bribe, when they come to our home they take some food articles to my home and they force us to eat,what we do?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1368/218=L/1429)

If there is any obvious sign denoting that he buys things with interest money, or it is known that most of his income is from unlawful sources, then it is not right for you to eat those things. However, if it is not known with which money he purchased the item while most of his income is from lawful sources, then it is allowable to eat the things brought by him.