Assalamu-alaikum By the grace of Allah I am blessed with a son on 12th March -2010 at 12.50PM. Kindly suggest some sahabhi names with meaning for my son. and ask me details for aqiqah.

Answer

(Fatwa: 614/415/L=1431)

Keep the name of your son as “Saad” (سعد), this is the name of a famous sahabi, it means lucky and fortunate. Offer Qurbani of two goats on the seventh day of the child’s birth, or on fourteenth day or twenty first day, and feed the meat to relatives and poor etc. If by chance you could not offer Aqiqah on twenty first day, then it can be done anytime.