I saw a dream that me and my two sisters,1 & 2, are going somewhere..sister 2 is a bit ahead of us..we see some dogs on our way..they bark at sister 2..she runs while scared and dog follows her to bite her..she gets disappeared in a side street..me and sister 1 run to find her..we also encounter some dogs barking at us..then we suddenly hear a loud cry of sister2..`plz guide me as soon as possible..

Answer

(Fatwa: 133/92=H/1429)

These are satanic whisperings and high worldly ambitions which you saw in dream in the form of barking and attacking dogs. May Allah protect us all!