Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » Assalaamu Alaikum Please guide with regard to usage of Sugar in Daily Life.It is heard that some ingredients like Animal Bone Powder in the form of phosphate is being added in the making of Sugar. I am in a dilemma.Please guide me.

Assalaamu Alaikum Please guide with regard to usage of Sugar in Daily Life.It is heard that some ingredients like Animal Bone Powder in the form of phosphate is being added in the making of Sugar. I am in a dilemma.Please guide me.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1130/1060=B)

We do not have sufficient knowledge about the matter; therefore we are unable to express our opinion.